Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Under $10 Tuesday- #2

This is my first post since Friday...yikes! I've just been super busy because since Friday I've been visiting my boyfriend. He lives roughly 5 hours away, so its always a treat to go and see him :) His birthday was Sunday, so we've been doing lots of celebrating and visiting with his family, which is always fun, but also always hectic. Thankfully, I remembered to bring my computer to update you guys on everything, even if I've been kind of bad at it. Sorry! I promise I'll get better at updating, really! 

Dress, yard sale- $2
Shoes, Urban Outfitters Outlet- $5
Vest, Goodwill- $2
Cuffs, H&M- $1 each

I kind of feel like Full House threw up on me in his outfit with the light wash denim vest and the flower print dress. It came with shoulder pads that I cut out, because I have really wide shoulder to begin with anyway. I wish that the vest was a size or so smaller because I believe it's a size large, so it swamps me a little bit because of the men's sizing.

Also, has anyone else noticed the weird thumb-finger circle I make with my hand when I'm taking pictures? If my arm is hanging down, in just about every picture, there it is! Maybe I'm making some sort of unconscious gang sign...except for the last picture I'm doing some sort of peace sign throw up on the wall. Honestly, I really should pay more attention to what I'm doing with my hands while these pictures are being taken. I would make a terrible model, haha.

PS- If you haven't yet, make sure that you enter the giveaway! It's on the bottom of the post right below this one, and it's super easy. Hurry, because it ends on Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are so darn cute!

    check out my blog? :)

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete