Monday, July 9, 2012

Apricot Florals

And now I must come down from the high *sigh* Tyler left earlier today and I'm fairly certain I haven't left my bed except for once. The one time that I did get up was because I knew I would need something to occupy my time while he was at football practice this evening so I was able to corral my sister into taking some photos for me to work on later. And so, this blog post was born!




Now, if you are a loyal reader of this blog (don't burst my bubble by telling me no one is!), you'll recognize this outfit from the video that I posted on Friday. Since my necklace I ordered almost three weeks ago and my new shoes still haven't arrived, the creative part of my brain has been on strike, complete with picket signs and the always clever "What do we want? Accessories! When do we want 'em? Now!" (ok, maybe my chanting brain isn't as clever as it thinks it is). Regardless, it seemed silly to let the perfectly good outfit go to waste on such a poorly done video. Next time I pluck up the courage to do another one of those, I'll be much more aware of what could (and probably will) go wrong.





It was so sunny outside today! It did not match my mood at all. Unless I looked down at the ground or covered my eyes, I couldn't see. The sun was just burning through them. So if the faces I'm making in a couple of these seem strange, you've been warned.






Top: Gift
Shorts: Goodwill
Bracelets/Watch: Thrifted
Loafers: Kohl's
Bag: For Love
Nail Polish: OPI "Mermaid Tears"

Cute little gif right?! I just slipped this in here for fun:)

This tragic mood that I'm in is giving me plenty of fuel to keep myself busy and what better way than to create blog posts! So this week expect to see some updates. My work schedule has been pretty packed lately, however, but I know that I'll be preferring this over that ;)

1 comment: