Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm on the Edge


 Whew! As I'm writing this I'm eating some cherries and thinking "This might be the first time I've had time to sit down this week". I've been picking up shifts at work like crazy, and I actually had to get sent home yesterday because I was going to go over 40 hours and they can't pay us overtime, haha. So here I am to update you on all that's been going on since I last posted at the beginning of the week! 


Tuesday I got this necklace in the mail (finally!). I'd been waiting on it for three weeks, but we've been getting our house painted and a new roof, so the mailman hadn't been able to deliver mail in a long time. And then the very next day, BAM! I get my shoes in the mail! It only took them a week and a half to ship all the way from the UK, and I absolutely adore them.


This outfit is just one big ball of stardom. These shorts are a pair that I bleach ombré-d on Wednesday, and I must say I quite like them! I think that next time I do them, I'll make the line a little lower so there is more of the denim color left, but I think they turned out pretty great for a first try. I took pictures too, so I'm going to put a tutorial pretty soon.







I know that a couple of shots are kind of fuzzy, and it wasn't until I got them loaded on to my computer that I found out there was a smudge on the lens and I'd already dropped my sister off at driver's ed (gah!). So sorry for any of them looking funny. I'll be sure to tell Hannah not to put her fingers on the lens next time...

7 comments:

  1. I love your shoes <3 This colour is really interesting :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LOVE this DIY!

    Maybe we could network a bit?
    Here’s my link Seventh-Sense.squarespace.com
    I hope you enjoy, maybe subscribe!
    All my sublinks like twitter, bloglovin’ polyvore and much more are there.

    I also have a giveaway going on, check it out!
    [https://seventh-sense.squarespace.com/2012/7/13/giveaway-on-seventh-sense ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh course, I'd love to! I always love to make new community friends :) Maybe you could subscribe to me too?:)

      Delete
  3. OMG. your shoes are killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) eBay for $20!! I should post a link because there were a couple different colors :)

      Delete
  4. your shoes are really cute. Thanks for following me, I am now following you on bothe blog lovin and GFC... wanna follow me on GFC too???

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and casual! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete