Monday, July 16, 2012

Insta-Haul and Exciting Announcements!

So I know that it's a popular thing to do right now, but I thought that this would be a good little post to let you guys in on my life a little more and to make a couple of announcements! Most of these photos are from when Tyler visited me about a week ago, and then some random tidbits :)

Insta-Haul
First row (left to right): 1. Tyler and I got ice cream. He is just weird... 2. I can't get over Hot Pockets. I think I eat them every day 3. At the zoo!
Second row: 1. Tyler's dog, Sammy. She's so adorable! 2. Me, sporting my straight hair 3. My little fangirl moment when Kavita from She Wears Fashion liked my posts!
Third row: 1. The rows and rows of shoes I loved at the mall 2. Getting excited about my 4th of July post 3. Tyler and I hanging out on a hammock on the 4th :)
Fourth row: 1. My video attempt (disaster! haha) 2. My snacks from going to our outdoor theater 3. Tyler and I at fireworks
Fifth row: 1. My dog Daisy fell in love with him. So sweet! 2. My Vince Camuto heels I snagged at a thrift store for $6! 3. Our day out when we saw Spiderman and went to Red Lobster

I have a couple of announcements! The first being that we hit our first 1,000 page views! Thank you so much for everything. Seriously. I get so excited when I check my email and see that new comments have been added and I do my best to reply as fast as possible and to follow everyone that leaves a link. I'm always happy to check out other blogs! We've also almost hit 20 follows for which I am so grateful. The second announcement is that I have a giveaway planned for the one month anniversary of The Style Duckling coming up on the 27th. I'm not going to say what it is yet, but I will tell you guys that it's a really unique piece of jewelry! I'll make a post about that on the 27th of July, so be sure to check back then (and of course always check back for new posts!). Lastly, I was contacted by one of my classmates from high school who is a photography major, and she offered to help me by taking some outfit shots! We have that planned for Thursday, so that should be quite fun and a great opportunity for the blog. 

Sorry for the huge paragraph. I promise the next post will have some great pictures in it, because a HUGE shout-out needs to go to my daddy for allowing me the use of his amazing D5000 Nikon! The picture quality is amazing, and all of the colors are showing up fantastically.

Well, I do believe that's all for now. If there is anything you guys would like to see, just leave a comment or feel free to email me! Can't wait to hear from you all. Check back soon (probably tomorrow!) for a nail polish review post. I've gotten some feedback to do more nail/nail polish posts. Thanks again, everyone, and keep checking back!

10 comments:

  1. I freaking love your blog, I'ma start makin' it a regular check up on my website lists. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeek thank you so much! :) This just made my night :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan for Insta pictures - too bad that my phone is waaay too old for that kind of stuff haha :D But I love your Vince Camuto heels! And congrats for your page views+ raising follower numbers + finding a photographer! :)

    xoxo Eeva
    eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congratulations! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. I just started my blog not too long ago so I can't wait til I hit 1k views! Lol. Thanks for checking me out, your blog has my interest. :)

    xo Sally
    http://goldcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is exciting :) Best of luck! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on hitting 1,000.. here's to many more thousands to come

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! Thank you so much for the encouragement :)

      Delete