Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lauren, Ralph

Hey there everyone. For the last two days I've worked double shifts so I've been dead tired. Plus my photoshop randomly stopped working and I have yet to identify the problem! So just a heads up that the pictures might be a little weird or off for a while. Sorry :( Anyway, this was just an outfit that I wore to go see Magic Mike *cue fangirl drooling* and spend a little quality time shopping with one of my best friends, Lauren. Nothing too fancy.




I know it doesn't match but I just loved this picture.

I'm thinking of having a giveaway when I reach a certain number of page views. 500? 1000? And what would you guys like to see in the giveaway? Let me know in a comment and I'll be sure to let you guys know when it's getting close!

2 comments:

  1. cutest blog!! followed :)

    http://diyfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh thanks! My first real comment :) haha

      Delete