Monday, July 2, 2012

Cat Eyes and Contrast

Sunglasses, sunnies, shades, spekkies...no matter what you call them, they will be a summer fashion accessory until the sun burns out. And there are no shortage of styles. Big, small, round, square, Ray Bans, Oakley's, the list goes on. For this summer, I've been looking at a pair of black large cat eye glasses for a while now but I haven't been able to find a pair that weren't way out of my price range :( Something similar to these:
These are by Tom Ford. Are they not just utterly fabulous? It's too bad that they're $390
But since those are so far out of my price-range that I can't even see them on the imaginary line of prices, I'll have to just continue dreaming. I've got 4 pairs right now, but I don't own a classic black or brown pair. I've been on the look out, but I just haven't found the right pair yet. What kind of sunglasses you guys have or want? What kinds do you find beyond hideous?

Side Note: I just purchased the most amazing shoes on Ebay. They are dark pink and light pink contrast imitation Lita boots *drool*. Since it'll be a while until I can purchase the real thing on a college budget, I found these lovelies from a link on She Wears Fashion, one of my most favorite fashion blogs. They were only $20! They're shipping from the UK though, so they ended up being $34, but considering the actual Litas would have cost me $160+, I thought it was a pretty good steal. I'll be sure to let you guys know when they come in, and I can't wait to be able to do an outfit post with them on!

Until then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment