Friday, April 4, 2014

OOTD: What Is A Window?






Top- H&M
Jacket- H&M
Pants- Goodwill
Bracelet- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Converse
Hat- Gift

Have I mentioned yet how much I love the track pants trend? I'm seriously hoping that this one is going to stick around for a little while because I want to jump for joy every time I remember that it's actually fashionable to wear elastic waist pants. Does life get any better than this?

This pair happens to be from Goodwill last summer when my best friend and I were searching for pieces for her to take to Israel with her. So not only do these pants allow me to eat as much as I want, but they've also been half way across the globe. Sisterhood of the traveling pants fashion blogger edition. 

Sadly, this is also the last time you will be seeing these Converse. They were officially trashed last weekend in a night involving far too much walking, a sprained ankle, and some mud. At least it was memorable. However, these have lasted me a solid 5 years and were ripped down the sides from refusing to undo the laces before putting them on. RIP, high school freshman Converse, you were a good pair of sneakers.

I also would like to share this hilarious photo of me from the photoshoot. I know it doesn't match the rest of the pictures in size, but it was just too funny not to share. Apparently I'm confused by windows and their panes. 


5 comments:

  1. I love the print on your trousers.
    Rubi x
    The Den

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geeze those pants are amazing!! i'm always hoping to find some awesome ones like that at a thrift store as well but never have luck. i'm obsessed w/ only wearing elastic waist bang things lately as well & love that the comfy pants are a trend, nice change from the skinnies. you look great in this sporty look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pants are gorgeous! It's definitely a great piece to keep for a while. I can picture myself wearing it in so many occasions =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your style!

    Best wishes (:

    www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute casual look!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete