Wednesday, October 23, 2013

500 Days of Summer

This weather is going to drive me into an insane asylum, I swear! One day it'll be freezing, the next I'll be regretfully pulling out the shorts again. I'm more than ready for the fall clothes that have been sitting in my closet for the last 10 months. Today it dipped pretty low though, so cross your fingers that this will be the last post featuring summer items for a while. (However, as soon as this is typed, I'm sure I'll be wishing for the heat of the sun again...there's no pleasing me really)








Shirt- Thrifted (Ann Taylor)
Cardigan- Thrifted (unknown)
Shorts- Thrifted (Calvin Klein)
Necklace- Hautelook
Shoes- Thrifted (unknown)

How gorgeous are these pictures? Once again, taken by my lovely friend Elana of Room 334. We had a spectacular little coffee date, talked about life, and generally enjoyed the last warm day of the year. Pretty soon we're going to have to start getting creative about our photo locations so we're not freezing to death...

3 comments: