Monday, October 14, 2013

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

Words cannot express the mad respect I hold for people who blog multiple times a week in the "real world". Even having been in college for two years prior, moving away has really thrown me into the position of taking serious responsibility for everything I need, and blogging just somehow kept getting pushed to the back burner! I've fallen off the blogging wagon. I'm still not positive how days seem to take weeks, but then somehow three weeks goes by in the span of a class period...it's a time warp, I'm telling you *cue Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack*

You may be wondering why I keep rambling on about time. Well, my friends, it is because I'm asking for your help! While I try my best to keep organization a priority, there is always room for improvement. 

I've kept a notebook of ideas for a few months now, and while that seems to help, I think that really needs to happen is some sort of schedule- a planner maybe? How is it that any of you stay organized? How to do you keep your posts consistantly updated, be it tri-weekly, bi-weekly, weekly, etc.? 

 (This was just for the giggles because let's be real- we all know that this hits home on far too deep a level, haha)

1 comment:

  1. I'm always struggling with similar things! I try to keep to a 3 day a week posting schedule though (on Monday Wed and Fri) so it kind of gives me the bit of pressure I need to feel like U have an assignment due or something! It definitely helps keep me on top of things more!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete