Friday, October 25, 2013

Last Ditch Effort






Shirt- Los Angeles Men
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Vans
Necklace- Buckle
Earrings- Thrifted

I got my wish and fall has officially begun to settle in. I may- wait, scratch that- I DEFINITELY should have worn tights this day, but I wasn't quite ready to give up the freedom of my legs just yet. Flannel does wonders to keep the chill out even when your legs are covered in goosebumps :p

More and more lately I've been throwing my hair up on top of my head, and my bun seems to be getting a wee bit out of control. The sock bun just feels like a giant satellite on top of my head at this point. Thick hair+curls+added volume is a combination just asking for trouble. Other than the general run-ins with homework and small town problems, it's been a relatively uneventful week. The weekend ahead is a debatable Halloween weekend, though, and I'm STILL costume-less. Please oh please throw me a few DIY ideas if you have any- I'm getting desperate over here!

xx

1 comment: