Thursday, March 28, 2013

Skater Skirt Part 3: Start Acting Like A Lady

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but my life has been busier than it's been in a long time (that's probably sad, but we're not here to talk about my lack of social life, ok!?). It was my boyfriend and mine's 2-year anniversary over the weekend so I went up to visit him, and I posted a couple pictures to Instagram of that if you're interested in seeing them. My link is in the side bar! I also got a new piercing, and I'm posting a picture of that later today.

Now that I'm done rambling about my life, you're probably like saying "get to the point!", so without further a-do I'll just post my pictures and spare you any more details of my oh-so-exciting life.







Sweater- thrifted
White sleeveless button up- American Apparel
Triangle necklace- Saver's
Leather and gold bracelet- Reese & Taylor
Skirt- Goodwill
Flatform Sandals- Urban Outfitters Outlet

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute! :D Is the new piercing the cartilage? I remember getting that one done and it was the worst. It also took like...a year to heal. :(

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new piercing is actually my rook! I didn't have it yet in these pictures so you can't see it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bracelet, so beautiful!! www.gilbsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love your sweater!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete