Thursday, August 9, 2012

Smudges, Spots, and Tracks

Hello there blogging world! I need to start off with a big fat apology for not posting an Under $10 Tuesday post. I completely spaced on what day of the week it was, and I only just realized today when I looked at my calendar and realized it was already Thursday. Whoopsies! But no sense dwelling in the past so lets just move on, and hopefully you all can forgive me!

This isn't a very proper outfit post, I need to start out by saying, because though my friend Rachel took some great shots for me, the condensation from our Starbucks cups somehow must have ended up on  my lens because most of the photos have spotty smudges all over them. I was so upset to find this out, especially since we boiled under the sun taking photos this afternoon and it's the last time I will see her before she leaves for school this Saturday. This is probably the third time something like that has happened to me so you think I might have learned my lesson by now...







Button up, Forever21
Shorts, Ralph Lauren, Goodwill
Boots, hand-me-down

Most of these are just candid photos, shotty quality...I apologize. Really. But I felt like this could be just a post to update you on whats been happening recently. All that there is really to update on is the fact that I've been really into menswear recently (hence the oversized button-up).

And just in case you were wondering, here is a gorgeous photo of us..yes. We really do look this attractive all the time. Please, boys, control yourselves.

On a serious note, however, please go click on my eBay banner in the sidebar to the right. I've got some of my old clothes and some times on there because I'm trying to raise some money to trade in the camera I currently have (Nikon Coolpix D510) for a better one (Nikon D3100). Go take a look, and within the next few days, I'll be listing some of the items I've made! Look back, but I'll definitely make a nice quality post about them when they're all ready :)

XX

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, and if you ever decide to get rid of the boots please keep me in mind. I absolutely love them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and may have fallen a teeny bit in love with it! I love your style and quirkiness.

    Care to return the follow?

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pics turned out great even with the camera fiasco:) Love your outfit here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, the shorts are to die for! I need to get myself some white shots now! The pictures look lovely, even after your little camera fiasco! xx

    ReplyDelete