Monday, August 13, 2012

Yard Sales Galore! +Sneak Preview


Hi everyone! Hope you had a marvelous weekend! I spent a lot of mine working, but I managed to go on a yard sale spree Friday morning, and picked up some goodies. That prompted me to make this video and try out the "haul" video idea. It's a little rough, and I'm thinking that I should make these with my camera next time, but I felt as though I really needed to get something to you guys! I've been slacking lately, and I wish I could blame it on being busy, but sadly it's a good ol' case of writers block. Sigh. Hope for the best as I try to get my creative juices flowing.

Do you all have any trade secrets to churning out posts even when you're stuck? 

PS- Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel and let me know what you think of this in the comments below. I'm always open for positive or negative feedback! (even though I prefer the positive of course, haha)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome video! I know EXACTLY what you mean when you cant think of what to write (OR SAY) Currently, working on some last minute school things, I put the Pro in Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that ways always me too! Actually it still is me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow haha so true! Great blog, by the way!

    Xoxo
    Meghan

    Mainlymeghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  4. ENTER MY CLOTHES GIVEAWAY, YOU GET TO PICK ANY TYPE OF CLOTHES FROM MAX C CLOTHING WEBSITE!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete