Tuesday, July 8, 2014

OOTD: Sporty Spice




Jacket- Express
Top- H&M
Skirt- Thrifted
Watch- Swatch
Shoes- JCP
 
I'm currently sitting at my desk, eating lunch, and trying not to get anything on this jacket, because I am that in love with it. Although I suppose if I really loved it that much I might have planned ahead better to not bring spaghetti on a day I wore it...
 
I snagged it in the sale Express had on their clearance items two weeks ago, and it was totally worth that whopping $14 I spent on it. I never buy anything from Express unless it is on sale because I really find that it isn't worth the extreme markup they put on everything. I could have found a jacket like this at Forever21 for $25, and this one was originally $50.
 
Lame assessment of the brand aside, I've been obsessing over anything sport inspired as of late. Varsity jackets, tennis skirts, sneakers, sports bras....ok I haven't gone far enough to wear a sports bra for anything other than working out, but at this rate I wouldn't put it past me. There is just something so fun (and comfortable) and wearing girly clothes with a pair of tennis shoes or a varsity jacket. Has anyone else been feeling the love lately?
xoxo, Katie
 

ps- you can check out the runway look that inspired my outfit and how I recommend styling it in my CollegeFashionista article this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment