Monday, November 4, 2013

How Would You Wear It?

Ever since I made this post, I've been obsessed with this neon sweater from Dorothy Perkins. I'm not sure if it's the combination of summery florescent green with the chunky winter-y knit or if I'm just obsessed with anything from Dorothy Perkins, but I feel either is a valid excuse. The only problem is that I can't decide how I would style it! 

I've come up with two different options that have very separate feelings about them. Tell me- which would you wear? Or would you wear a completely different combination? What would that be?

Track Pants- Nordstrom
Hair Clip- Forever21
Necklace- Kelly Wearstler
Shoes- Aldo
Shirt- Target
Skirt- Alice + Olivia
Necklace- J. Crew
Watch- Fossil
Shoes- Prada
Tights- DailyLook

5 comments:

  1. It's all super super cute! We love the hot pink platforms!

    xx from NYC
    Davie and Erica

    www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love it with the houndstooth skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neon top too and the skirt is my absolute favourite since I adore that pattern.

    ReplyDelete