Sunday, November 4, 2012

Come Over

It's been officially one month since my last post...and it doesn't even seem like it's been that long! Really! Everything has been a crazy whirlwind of activity with school and friends and what seems like so much else. Never fear, however, because you always come back to the things you love and I have to say that blogging and fashion will forever remain a true love.

Apt9 sweater, thrifted - $6
American Rag jeans, Macy's - old
Equestrian style boots, Payless - $40
Scarf, FashionBug - $6
White stone ring, Forever21 - $3
Horse wallet, gift


This was just a casual school outfit that I wore to class the other day. Nothing fancy to really report about it other than I just needed to jump back into posting. It seems that if I wait for an "event" then it'll never get done! It's too bad that I don't have more pictures for you guys, but I've been quite busy with the mini photography business that I do on the side and my poor camera has been run ragged. Consequently it is very often out of battery and my sister was only able to get one shot in before it died. I promise that I'll have a better selection of photos next time.

You also probably noticed that I have my glasses on here. I usually have my contacts in but they just weren't cooperating so I opted to stop fighting it and just wear them. Oh! And my hair is straight! I'm not sure if you all have seen that yet. Someone just commented on my Lookbook about it and I had completely forgotten. Let me know what you think, even though it's up and you can't see much.

Well without much else to say, I think I'll leave it at that. Tata for now, everyone, hopefully you'll hear from me soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love that outfit!! I wondered when you were going to use the wallet!! Goes great with that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love the hairstyle! :)

    ReplyDelete