Sunday, November 11, 2012

NYPD

Happy Veterans Day everyone! In honor of this day dedicated to everyone who has served or is serving in our Armed Forces, I have a bit of a patriotic post today. This was an outfit from yesterday when I went and took photos of my friend, Becky, and her sister and boyfriend. It was a blast, and I had the amazing privilege of using my dad's Nikon that is 1000x better than my camera. I was beyond thrilled. Anywho, we were able to sneak in a few pictures of my outfit and also my straightened hair! I don't know that you all have seen it down and straight yet, plus I have new bangs now. Let me know what you think :)


 It was super windy, yesterday! My hair was all over the place.


 Darn you, freckles!
Please excuse the lack of makeup in this post. I didn't really think of doing outfit pictures until we were already there!
Just me being silly :)

NYPD t-shirt, Goodwill - $2
American flag shorts, DIY
Vans, $55
Essie nail polish in "Watermelon"

No comments:

Post a Comment