Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Warrior



Hat- eBay
Top- H&M
Jacket- Forever21
Jeans- JBrand
Boots- Old

Boyfriend jeans are the best pair to wear on the weekend. Seriously, I'm considering investing in a few more because they're so casual yet easy to style in a more formal way. Sadly, these pair have a hole in them that doesn't belong :( They got ripped on a loose piece of metal, and I'm thinking of taking a pair of scissors and some contrasting denim to them and making them even more distressed. They weren't cheap, though, so it's going to be hard to cut them up, haha On a lighter note, I can't get enough of this jacket. If I had an extra $19 laying around I'd snatch up the black one they have on sale, but in classic college kid fashion an extra $20 is a luxury no where to be found in my bank account.

7 comments:

  1. love your hat and jacket, cute outfit :) honestly I can't tell which hole doesn't belong so I would say leave it! haha
    xo
    http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layered outfit! I think the hole in your jeans look nice too, like it was purposefully destroyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,how are you? I really think you are in a great style,and love you hat

    I am Royal Wang,have a nice day

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I love your style !! lets follow each other ?
    pleaser let me know
    I will follow back
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice white, leather jacket! I really want a simple, black leather jacket, but can't seem to find one that fits just right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this grunge look here! and the blazer ads a nice non-grunge touch to it, super cute! hmm i'd be nervous about that too but i have no idea how to do that. i would prob either patch them or make them into cut-offs, but your idea could end up awesome too!

    ReplyDelete