Friday, February 28, 2014

Lust List #5- Spring Time

I like to do this thing where I pretend I'm edgy and grungy, but in reality I just love all things white, pink, and cute. Who am I kidding with this outfit? I'll never be Avril Lavigne. (Weird that I've mentioned her in the last two posts...maybe I need to widen my early 2000s music references a little.)

So in full springtime and girly spirit, these are some of the most adorable things I wish I had money to buy.




I have to admit- I went on a bit of a Primark binge. I can't get enough. It probably has something to do with the fact that we don't have them here in the States but still! It's just not fair that they have so many cute things I can't buy.

1. Stripe Skirt- Primark
2. Barbie Sweater- Primark
3. Overalls- Primark
4. Lipstick- Tom Ford "Spanish Pink"
5. Glitter Mouse Mirror- Primark
6. Pillows- Primark
7. Sweater- Primark

Oh, and also not to toot my own horn, but my article was featured on the homepage for CollegeFashionista today! Eeep! This is the second time they've chosen my article and hopefully not the last. You can check out the first one here and the most recent here. Happy reading:)

2 comments: