Monday, December 9, 2013

25 Days of Outfits: Day 9



Top- Old Navy
Jeans- Hollister
Boots- Baker's
Scarf- Gift

The more pictures I post on here without any makeup, the more sympathy I have for celebrities who have their makeup-less faces plastered all over the tabloids. Not that I'm a celebrity or that that many people read this, but still. It's a weird feeling.

Now on to the outfit! I must say that I drew a little bit of inspiration from Marion of Marionberry Style with this because a while back she posted about how she hates the over sized jerseys women wear for football games and how many more options there are to still look put together and support your team! I'm not huge into football, but Seth is a die-hard Chicago Bears fan and tonight we're all going to a sports bar to watch the game, pig out on the world's BEST chicken tortilla soup, and take a breather from the stress of finals. Who said sportswear can't look cute? ;)

ps- I dug these jeans out of my drawer after the massacre from Friday (read about it here) and there is a reason these were buried at the bottom. Since I've started working out, my butt has gotten a bit...rounder, and Hollister jeans definitely were not cut for girls with an ass. I've discovered that there really is a reason they're popular with pre-pubescent girls...other than they're more expensive than any 12 year old needs.

1 comment:

  1. These boots are so gorgeous!! Love the glittery heels! xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete