Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 Days of Outfits: Day 8




In an effort to maintain the integrity and transparency of the 25 Days of Outfits, here I am in all my studying glory. A delightfully tacky t-shirt from a 21+ bar/restaurant near home, yoga pants (feel free to shudder, I do understand), and fluffy slipper socks. I haven't even worn shoes all day, that's how bum-y this day has been. Later tonight I might end up going over to the boy's house for some de-stress cooking, so I may-or-may-not manage to put some makeup on in my Mathematical Merchandising daze. At this point though, nothing is a guarantee. 
To make it even more of a stay-inside day, it snowed a good 3 inches and continues to fall. While to some that might seem minimal, I must remind everyone that I was not built for the snow. I even wrote an entire article about the horrors and costly consequences of snow for the school newspaper. Yup, I'm that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment