Thursday, December 12, 2013

25 Days of Outfits: Day 10 & 11





 Denim Shirt- Ralph Lauren
Dog Sweater- Urban Outfitters
Riding Pants- American Apparel
Houndstooth Boots- DSW
Necklace- Thrifted

It. Is. Finished! And with that, my first semester at Western is over. The last two days were absolutely crazy (hence the no posts) but now the mayhem is over and I can finally breath a little easier (although not completely because I do have a project in the works that I'll share sometime next week). The semester ending means that I'll have to say goodbye to the friends I've made this semester, particularly my blogging friends I found on campus. Who's going to take my outfit pictures now?! Seems like I'm going to have to recruit my sister once again.

Also, I'm going to have to find more sweaters because I'm totally digging this J.Crew layering I've got going on here. While none of this is even from J. Crew, I just feel so preppy and it's pretty refreshing, honestly. What do you think? Keep it up, or do I look too much like a soccer mom?

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, you look beautiful!
    Love the pattern of the boots! :)

    xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this sweatshirt :) love it! And love the added glam with the necklace!

    perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete