Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Favorites 2013

I contemplated making a blog post about these items instead of posting the video here, but I thought that some of these items would be difficult to photograph some of these accurately, and I also had a bunch of homework I needed to do. So here are my favorites for the month of January and I'd love to know what you all were in love with during the first month of the year!


Don't forget to bump up the quality to 1080, and let me know what you thought in the comments! If you felt so compelled to subscribe or thumbs up, that's always appreciated too. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I love videos like this!
    And to stop your hair from getting damages, pass some leave in conditioner through it before straightening or invest in some TRESemmé Heat Defence spray :)

    x
    http://whocareslifestyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete