Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Outfit Inspiration

I should be studying for my last final right about now. What am I doing instead? Playing around on Polyvore, of course!

I've recently been inspired to come up with some holiday outfits. I know that everyone celebrates differently, so I tried my best to come up with outfits for all sorts of occasions. Enjoy!

Outfit #1 - In A One-Horse Open Sleigh 
Holiday Outfit One

Emilio Pucci | J. Crew | Burberry | Banana Republic | Sheinisde
While creating this outfit I was envisioning riding through Central Park in a horse drawn carriage with sun shining on a freshly fallen blanket of snow...idealistic and slightly un-realistic, I know, but it made for some nice inspiration!

Outfit #2- To Grandmother's House We Go
holiday outfit #2

Madewell | Gap | Jeffrey Campbell | Stephen Dweck
Perfect for the evening with a boyfriend's family to impress all the relatives, especially with interesting pieces like the fox ring and stone/chain earrings. Oh and of course the fur snood!

Outfit #3- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire

holiday outfit 3
Miss Selfridge | Gap | Marc by Marc Jacobs
Just a comfy outfit to have on for a casual day of family, fun, and food while still keeping warm and looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment