Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BEAUTY: Wallgreens Drugstore Haul // Skin & Beauty


Lately I've been having somewhat of a small battle with my skin...and my small battle I mean "Should-I-even-go-out-in-public-or-just-cry-in-bed-all-day?" So a trip to the drugstore was in order. Of course while I was there, I found a few extras, and a few extra dollars later I walked out with this happy little bundle.

I will of course be doing a full review on all of these products in the coming weeks, but for now here is a little peek inside my spending habits. These pouches were on sale 3 for $4, and I've easily gotten two uses out of the Calming Mask. Definitely worth it, and I can't wait to do a review on these once I've tried them all.

Before I get a lecture about the horrors of pore strips- I DON'T CARE. It's just so disgustingly satisfying to pull all the dirt and oil out of those nose pores. Plus this charcoal mask was 50% off since I bought another Biore product. Check back for a review later this week! I have very confused emotions about it.

Lastly, these were the fun parts. I needed a new mascara and I've been desperate to try a new BB Cream. Sadly, I haven't had the chance to properly review the BB Cream since I grabbed the medium shade instead of light, but watch for reviews! The lipstick probably will just get a shoutout at some point, but the rest will have proper posts just as soon as the photos are taken. 

Have you tried anything new in the skin care department lately? Have there been any amazing offers you just couldn't walk past? We all know I'm a sucker for a good coupon. 
xx, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment